Sunday, October 17, 2010

Introduction

I've been working with issues of Parental Alienation through creating Parental Alienation Awareness Day April 25th and Parental Alienation Awareness Organization for over 5 years now. I was thinking it would be a good idea to just post signs of Parental Alienation in a blog. Feel free to comment or add your own!

This is from 5 years of personal experience (no, my children are not alienated, my ex and I love them more than we dislike each other) through my friend, plus hundreds of stories, phone calls and emails from people all over the world experiencing Parental Alienation, either as a parent, or child.

This blog is not meant to be taken as any form of advise, or recommendation. It's just information and throughts from my personal experience to be used at your own discretion. This blog is also my own personal opinion and thoughts and has nothing to do with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment